WYSIWYG HTML Angular Editor Example
In this tutorial, you will learn how to add WYSIWYG HTML angular-editor in your Angular application in just few steps.
We will create a text editor that looks like the one below:
- Lets start by installing kolkov/angular-editor:
- Install angular-font-awesome:
- Import angular-font-awesome by adding the following in your my-component.css file:
- Add AngularEditorModule, HttpClientModule, FormsModule file in your app.module.ts file:
- Add the following in your some-component.html file:
- To configure editor, go to your some-component.ts file and create an object from AngularEditorConfig class as shown in the example below:
- On running your application, you should see the editor now.
npm install @kolkov/angular-editor --save
npm install angular-font-awesome --save
You can also remove [config]="configEditor" from the above code to load editor with default configuration.