Unable to verify secret hash for client
The Unable to verify secret hash for client error occurs when you have created your client with the Generate a client secret option selected. To resolve this issue, you should create a new client without generating a client secret; instead, choose the Do not generate a client secret option. Follow the steps below to create a new client:
- Under User pools, click your user pool name.
- Next, click on the App Integration tab.
- Under the App clients and analytics, click the Create app client button.
- Create a new client without generating a client secret as shown in the example image below:
- Use the new client id in your application.